Impact Alamance currently has an opening for a Conference Center Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of the foundation’s Conference Center located in downtown Burlington, NC, as well as providing administrative support for our programs and events. Key responsibilities include:
- Booking conference space
- Providing on-site support for events, including AV equipment and catering
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies for the Center
- Managing building operations and maintenance needs
- Gathering and organizing information and coordinating logistics for foundation programs and events
- Assisting with the management of projects for the foundation’s Vice Presidents
A successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and strong technology skills.
This is a salaried/full-time position.
Interested individuals may view the full job description and apply through the following Cone Careers link: Conference Center Coordinator in Burlington, NC
Questions? Contact Laura Fehlhafer at firstname.lastname@example.org.